What is an infertility clinic in India?
An infertility clinic assists couples and individuals who are trying to conceive for about a year and are not able to. A fertility clinic has doctors who specialise in understanding, diagnosing and treating issues related to infertility for both male and female. A top infertility clinic in India may also have embryologists, reproductive endocrinologists, sonographers, nurses, etc. This team of fertility experts help the patient achieve successful conception and healthy pregnancy.
What does an infertility clinic in India do?
The top fertility clinic in India provide many services related to treatment of male and female infertility. They are the one stop solution to all your infertility problems. The fertility clinics are equipped with facilities to carry out full examination and tests before recommending you a treatment for your infertility. Some of the services provided in an fertility clinic in India are:
- They have doctors who specialises in severals areas of infertility and its treatments like IVF, IUI, ICSI, etc
- They have ultrasonography, X-rays, hysteroscopes and other devices required to diagnose infertility
- They also perform tests like Hysterosalpingogram (HSG), Semen Analysis, Ovarian Reserve Testing, Pelvic Ultrasound (Sonogram), etc to diagnose infertility
- Some of the clinics also perform Genetic Screening Tests to rule out any factors that may affect your fertility
- Many infertility clinics in India have donor programs i.e they provide egg/ sperm/ embryo donation also
- They may also provided services like sperm/ embryo freezing which you can use later in life (when your sperm count or quality of egg is reduced) if you ever want to get pregnant
- Some infertility clinics also provide surrogacy
When to visit an infertility clinic?
It is recommended to visit an infertility clinic near you if you are not able to conceive even after a year of regular unprotected sex. Few other reasons to visit an infertility clinic are:
- If you have been trying to have a baby for a year or more and your are under 35 years of age
- If you are 35 year or older female and you are trying to get pregnant for more than 6 months you might want to visit your nearest female fertility clinic in India as the production of eggs may decrease by this age which can cause difficulty in getting pregnant
- If you are 40 years or older female and trying to conceive it is a good decision to visit an infertility clinic
- If you have had recurrent miscarriages and are trying to get pregnant again
- If you are having trouble achieving or maintaining an erection you can visit your nearest male fertility clinic in India
- If you are having irregular periods or heavy bleeding and not able to conceive naturally
- If you and/ or your partner have a history of chronic medical condition or sexually transmitted disease
How to choose the best infertility clinic in India?
At present, India has thousands of infertility clinics and hospitals however, not all of them have all the facilities and can be considered to be the best. Every individual before going for a treatment wants to choose the best clinic for them for a hassle free and smooth process. So before you start looking for a top male infertility clinic in India or a female infertility clinic in India here are some of the characteristics to keep in mind while selecting both.
Success rate of the clinic: Many fertility clinics in India have their own website where they mention their success rates. If you are not able to choose a good fertility clinic near your location, you can search in google as “best infertility clinic near me” and go through the websites of the clinics that show up in the results. Some of these websites might have given their success rates. You can choose the clinic which has the highest success rates.
Some healthcare websites like Zealthy also mention the list of best infertility clinics along with their success rates. You can navigate through these websites as well to choose the best option.
Location of the clinic: Location also plays a significant role while choosing a clinic. Most people want to choose a clinic that is easily reachable. Clinics that are located near your residence or that are located near some mode of transportation. You can find a clinic near you either by asking around within your family and friends or search online as “best male infertility clinic near me” (if you are specifically looking to treat male infertility) or as “best female infertility clinic near me” (if you are specifically looking to treat female infertility).
Rating and Reviews: While going through the details of a clinic try looking for its ratings as well as reviews. You can find many reviews as well as ratings of infertility clinics in Google as well as healthcare websites. You can search with the name of the clinic in google search and its rating and reviews (if any) will automatically be shown in the right side of the results section. If you have not chosen any center yet you can also search as “best fertility clinic near me” and search. It will show you the list of clinics near you along with their ratings.
Doctors and Staff of the clinic: The doctors and staff of a clinic are its most important asset. A good fertility clinic in India will have well-qualified doctors with years of experience in infertility management and treatment. They will also have caring and experienced staff and qualified nurses.
Facilities: A good infertility clinic will also have all the relevant equipment required for testing, diagnosing and treating various types of infertility. They may also have modern infrastructure and other facilities like an in-house pharmacy under one roof.
How to contact a fertility clinic in India?
If you have chosen a fertility clinic suggested by a family of friends they might give you the address or the contact number of the clinic as well. If you have to find the contact information and address yourself then you can find it online. You can search the name of the clinic you want the information for online. The address as well as the phone number (if available) will show at the right side of the results page of the search.
The websites of the infertility clinics also have their contact information information. Search the name of the clinic and if it has any website it will show up in the results page. Click on that website, once you open the website you will find a tab called “contact us” either at the top or the bottom of the page. Click on that tab and it will take you to the contact us page which will have the entire address, phone number as well as the email address (if any) of the clinic. You can then use any of these information to contact the clinic.
How to get an appointment in the best infertility clinic in India?
You can book an appointment with your chosen infertility clinic by either visiting them at their facility, or by contacting them via phone or email. Usually you get a quicker answer via phone as compared to email. Usually, the phone number is the reception of the clinic. The receptions will ask you which day you are free and tell you the timings at which the doctor is available. Your appointment will be booked at your preferred day and timing.
Additionally, you can book your appointment through Zealthy as well. To book an appointment through Zealthy, choose a clinic you want to visit and then book an appointment by selecting the available timing. To confirm your appointment fill up your contact details. You can also get free consultation by an expert by reaching us out at 636-636-3030.
How much does consultation in fertility clinic cost in India?
The consultation charges in an infertility clinic in India will depend on the doctor running or visiting the clinic. Their qualification and years of experience along with other factors influence the consultation charges. The consultation in a fertility clinic costs between Rs. 250 to Rs. 750. The consultation charge is independent of the cost required to test and diagnose any infertility condition. The clinic charges separately for their services including diagnosis, tests and treatment.